The White/Agco Planter Hitch is a hitch conversion from a 2-point mount to the draw-bar, designed to bridge the gap made by the increasing size of planters.
*Electrical harness and hydraulic lines will need to be extended when using this hitch.
- Planter hitch adapts to the ever-increasing size of planters
- Provides easy operation with plenty of ground clearance
- No welding or modification required on the planter
- Available for Case IH 1200 series planters
- Available for John Deere 1770 & 1790 series planters
- Available for the White/Agco 8800, 8816, 8824 and 9000 Planters
- Category 4 Pintle Hitch is standard on all hitches
- Category 5 Pintle Hitch option available
- Main side plates and hitch weldment ¾” thick steel
- Mass weight 876.79 pounds
- White/Agco 8800, 8816, 8824 and 9000 Planters