Planter Conversion Hitch (Compatible with John Deere)
This patented Planter Hitch manufactured by Schnell, is a hitch conversion that allows you to go from a 2-point mount to the draw-bar on your John Deere Planter. It’s designed to bridge the gap made by the increasing size of planters.
*Electrical harness and hydraulic lines will need to be extended when using this hitch.
- Planter hitch adapts to the ever-increasing size of planters
- Provides easy operation with plenty of ground clearance
- No welding or modification required on the planter
- Available for John Deere 1770 & 1790 series planters
- Available for Case IH 1200 series planters
- Available for the White/Agco 8800, 8816 and 8824 Planters
- Category 4 Pintle Hitch is standard on all hitches
- Category 5 Pintle Hitch option available
- Main side plates and hitch weldment ¾” thick steel
- Mass weight 876.79 pounds
- John Deere 1770 & 1790 series planters