Intersecting teeth reach the entire row middle and aid in cleaning one another. It’s this patented cleaning action that spawned the Martin-Till® brand name, a name synonymous with superior performance in no-till and minimum-till planting.
- Rigidly mounted directly to planter unit face plate
- Easily adjustable in 1/4” increments with lift assist handle and spring
- Movable axles, via the exclusive Martin-Till® D-Lock System, allow for several mounting positions (intersect, offset, retracted)
- 13” toothed steel wheels with diamond shaped points allow plenty of upward adjustment in loosely worked soils
- 15” version allows teeth to extend past edge of gauge wheel works great on ridges