Hydraulic Angle Sweeper
Remove dirt, mud, or snow with ease with the Jenkins Iron & Steel Sweeper. Constructed with stainless and poly bristles standard our broom is ideal for cleaning concrete or tar slabs full of dirt, mud or snow with ease. Our commercial frame holds our bi-directional sweeper broom which is available in both hydraulic or manual angle options. Hydraulic sweepers come standard with a removable joystick for ease of use in any machine without modification or directly wired for your external electrical plug. Eaton Char-Lynn motors and hydraulic manifolds are designed to work seamlessly with each other delivering maximum power while helping to protect your bristles from the operator accidentally applying too much down pressure. This is a standard flow sweeper requiring 14-25 gallons of hydraulic flow per minute to run it flawlessly! Standard sizes are 5′, 6′, 7′ and 8′.
This attachment comes with a 14 pin harness. Note there is either a generic or 7 pin Bobcat harnesses available, at an extra charge.
- Remove dirt, mud, or snow with ease
- Eaton Char-Lynn Motors
- 32″ stainless and poly bristles standard
- Hydraulic angle
- Commercial grade heavy duty broom
- Standard joystick control to operate hydraulic rotate and bristle rotation or machine specific wiring
- All attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Various skid steer loader mounts available
|Width at full angle||4′||5′||6′||7′|
- John Deere
- New Holland
- & More