The Jenkins Iron & Steel hydraulic concrete hopper is a commercial-grade 3/4 yard concrete hopper designed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers, excavators, landscapers and other professionals needing a speedy and cost-effective method of transferring concrete from point to point. Constructed out of 1/4″ material with gusseting on all of the wear points and angles. Our concrete hopper will stand up to whatever you can throw at it. Featuring a center-mounted hydraulically controlled shoot with a standard removable extension, this hopper offers maximum control, visibility, and work-ability! Like all Jenkins Iron and Steel attachments the concrete hopper comes complete with hoses and couplers, everything you need to hook up and get to work!
This attachment comes with either a generic or 14 pin harness. Note there are 7 pin Bobcat harnesses available, at an extra charge.
- Maximum control, visibility, and workability
- Constructed with 1/4″ material
- Gusseting on all of the wear points and angles
- Comes with all hoses and couplers
- Commercial grade
- All attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Various skid steer loader mounts available
- John Deere
- New Holland
- & More