Fertilizer Coulter Opener
Consistently places fertilizer in the ground without splattering it on the planter!
- Improved design allows more ground clearance with a more narrow profile, reducing bulldozing.
- Standard 14” smooth blade for use in no-till conditions or a NEW 15” notched blade for use in min-till or conventional till .
- Mounting directly to the row unit allows precise placement from the seed, even when planting on contours
- Lateral spacing from seed can be 1”, 2” or 3”
- Vertical depth can be even with seed or 3/4” above
- 1 1/2” OD Dry tube available for 2” and 3” lateral spacing