Post & Tree Puller
The Jenkins Iron & Steel Post & Tree Pullers feature a strong 3×3″ tube frame, 5/16″ gussets on both the stationary arm and the pivoting arm providing support. They also feature hardened ½” teeth that will bite grass, all the way up to large diameter trees.
With thousands working out there, and none ever returned, these tree pullers have withstood the most gruelling tests from farmers, commercial tree removal companies and countless individuals throughout the country. The Jenkins Iron and Steel Post & Tree Pullers feature a strong 3×3″ tube frame, 5/16″ gussets on both the stationary arm and the pivoting arm providing support, making this attachment extremely durable. These pullers also feature hardened ½” teeth that will literally bite grass all the way up to larger diameter trees. These powerful pullers make short work out of pulling fence posts and small diameter trees right out of the ground using the power of your skid loader. Like all attachments, they feature fully grease-able pivot points. Rest assured that this puller can handle even the biggest skid steers on the market!
- Strong 3×3″ tube frame
- 5/16″ gussets provide support making this attachment extremely durable
- 1/2″ hardened staggered jaw pattern with T post slot
- Holds up to the largest machines
- Optional bolt on top brush guard for bushy trees and shrubs
- 3000lb hydraulic cylinder with guard
- All attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Various skid steer loader mounts available
Overall Length 36″ Overall Width 45″ Overall Height 23″ Opening: 17.5″ Weight (lbs) 350 Height with brush guard 56″ Weight with brush guard (lbs) 470
- John Deere
- New Holland
- & More