RaniPr02 Barrier Film
A new under layer film that protects your silage in two ways; by adding a barrier function to block out oxygen from the outside, and by minimizing the amount of air trapped under the silage sheeting on the inside. The layer of EVOH forms an oxygen barrier in the RaniPrO₂ underlay film, that blocks oxygen up to 100 times more effectively than similar types of polyethylene films. Through its vacuum effect the film quickly clings to the surface of silage and eliminates pockets of air.
- Prevents heating up the silage
- Less spoilage on the surface and along the edges
- Savings through improved feed quality and animal health
- Extra insurance against damage to the outer cover sheet
- Available in widths 12-18 m
- Recyclable as LDPE