Transfer of weight from the center of the planter to the wings reduces compaction and ground pressure, distributing the weight to where it is needed most. This ensures uniform pressures and planting depths from the row units. The valve and control system respond to changes in pressure very quickly, so the system is well capable of maintaining pressure over rapidly changing field conditions without a problem. Planter wings have shown to dramatically increase the roots from corn planted.
- In-cab control box with harness
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Hydraulic control kit provides durable and quick adjustment
- Industry standard durable hydraulic valve
- Made in USA hydraulic cylinders
- Bolt on brackets
- Deere 1770/1790/1795 12 & 16 Row Planters