The SFP Cruiser was created due to demand in the Anhydrous application world.
Farmers reported leaching of product they had applied in the field due to the injection slot remaining open after application. The SFP Cruiser is a very aggressive wheel that will absolutely crumble and close any type of ground in which you may be applying fertilizer.
The SFP Cruiser fits the Separate Fertilizer Placement row unit built by John Deere, mounted on any of their drills or air seeders.
15 lbs each
- Aggressive wheel that will crumble and close any type of ground in which fertilizer is applied
- Compatible with 1895 John Deere Drill
- Replaces OEM on the mid-row bander units
- Used primarily in anhydrous application
- Closes and seals injection slot