We all know that drying grain is an essential part of harvest, but it can also be time-consuming and expensive. The ThunderDryer from Go Technologies is an innovative farmer-invented product that offers three exciting benefits that make it a must-have if you’re looking to streamline your operation and save some hard earned money.
Dry Your Grain Right in the Bin
One of the biggest benefits of the ThunderDryer is that you can dry your grain right in the bin. When used in conjunction with the Air Missile, you get even drying from bottom to top. This eliminates the need for a separate drying system that requires you to turn your grain. With the ThunderDryer, you simply attach it to the bin, turn it on, and let it do its job – no monitoring required!
Another great feature of the ThunderDryer is that it is easily moved to where it is needed. Unlike other drying systems, which are often large and difficult to move once installed, the ThunderDryer is compact and easy to move from bin to bin. This means you can use it on multiple bins, or even hook it up and transfer it to different locations.
It Qualifies for the Alberta SCAP Grant for Efficient Grain Drying
On top of the ThunderDryer being a cost effective solution to drying your grain it also qualifies for the Alberta SCAP Grant for Efficient Grain Drying. This grant can help to provide financial assistance to farmers who invest in new, efficient drying systems. The ThunderDryer is an excellent opportunity to upgrade your grain drying operation and save money in the long run.
Eligibility for the Grant
To be eligible for the Alberta SCAP Grant for Efficient Grain Drying, operations must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Alberta resident
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- You must have a valid business number
- You must be actively engaged in farming
- You must own or lease an agricultural operation in Alberta
- You must have at least 3 years of farming experience
- You must meet certain environmental and technical requirements
Things to Know Before You Apply
There are a few things you should keep in mind before applying for the grant. You’ll need to have a clear understanding of the costs associated with the ThunderDryer, including installation and maintenance. You’ll also need to demonstrate that the ThunderDryer is more efficient than your current drying system, and provide evidence of your current drying costs. Lastly, you’ll need to be prepared to complete the application process, which can be time-consuming, but our team of knowledgable sale staff are able to help you complete this process.
How to Apply
- Complete the Eligibility Checklist: This will help you determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the grant.
- Complete the Application Form: The application form requires detailed information about your farming operations, your current drying system, and the ThunderDryer, keeping in mind that our team is available to help you complete the application process.
- Submit Your Application: Once you’ve completed the application form, you’ll need to submit it along with any supporting documentation.
The ThunderDryer from Go Technologies offers a number of benefits to Canadian farmers looking for new and improved way to update their grain drying operations. With its ability to dry grain right in the bin, portability, and eligibility for the Alberta SCAP Grant for Efficient Grain Drying, it’s a smart investment that can help you save time and money during your harvest season. If you have any questions about the ThunderDryer, the Air Missile or the Alberta SCAP grant, we would love to help you out, call our toll free number at 855-752-5525