With the Copperhead Concave System, you can thrash in any crop in any condition, have cleaner samples, decrease field time (resulting in less fuel cost), and stop rotor loss.
- Eliminates Rotor Loss
- Increase Capacity in ALL CROPS
- Decrease Grain Damage (less cracks, splits, and broken cobs)
- Decrease Fuel Consumption
- Cleaner Grain Sample
- Eliminate changing concaves for different crops
- Increase harvested bushels/acre
- Run combine on slower rotor speed
- Unloads the concave quicker
- 10% threshing improvement (compared to round bar design)
Rotor loss is caused by a congested separation section. OEM concaves lack the ability to unload enough grain, causing an overloaded separator. Therefore, thousands of bushels are spit out the back. Combine manufacturers recommend speeding up the rotor and slowing down in the field. However, this does not solve the rotor loss issue and causes more damage to the crop.
Receive 5X the return on this product for every 1,000 acres harvested.