The Planter Hitch is a hitch conversion from a 2-point mount to the draw-bar, designed to bridge the gap made by the increasing size of planters.
- Planter hitch adapts to the ever-increasing size of planters.
- Provides easy operation with plenty of ground clearance.
- Available for all 2-point mounted 1770 and 1790 John Deere planters with no welding or modification required on the planter
- Available for Case IH and Great Plains planters
- Category 4 Pintle Hitch is standard on all hitches
- Category 5 Pintle Hitch option available